• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What Presets or Technique is this?

Explorer ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Presets or Technique is this? I want a link or settings on how to make my photos look like this or Calop  style. 

IMG_7073.jpg

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Please show us your original photo in order to evaluate the efforts to reach you goal. for instance you could use the new neural filters that transfer make up from based on one pic to a target one.

Capture d’écran 2022-08-22 à 16.28.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mainly expensive makeup and good lighting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us your original photo in order to evaluate the efforts to reach you goal. for instance you could use the new neural filters that transfer make up from based on one pic to a target one.

Capture d’écran 2022-08-22 à 16.28.06.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but it has a paint effect calop does this as well. Has to he a preset to help with paint look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Learn makeup, lighting, and skin retouching. I have done photos similar to this and its not magic, its experience and good technique.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand but it has a paint effect calop does this as well. Has to he a preset to help with paint look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "technique" is called skill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Neural Filter > Skin Smoothing is very effective.  The example below used the Neural filter with fairly high settings, but also used Camera RAW with a lot of negative Clarity, boosted contrast, and shadows turned down a touch. You can see that I masked off the right side of the image to give a before and after.

image.png

The Neural Filter > Makeup Transfer makes a difference, but I am not sure I would call it an improvement.  YMMV

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines