• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When i type my text is small

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i type i cant even see what i typed because its so small and when i make the font the biggest it can be its still small 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, that's how you see text when your document is 36.000 x 36.000 pixels in dimensions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can i fix this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to create a document with smaller dimensions, do you really need to 36000 * 36000 pixel document?

2022-07-27 11_37_22-.png

Can you post a screenshot of when you go to create a new document, you may have selected inches instead of pixels

2022-07-27 11_35_42-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create smaller document like 3600x3600 px. What is purpose or final destination of your document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what the others have said, your document is 36,000 x36,000 pixels at 72ppi. if printed that would be 500 inches x 500 inches.

Your text is 1296 pt which is the maximum size that can be directly entered. A point is 1/72 of an inch so each character is 1/72 x 1296 = 18 inches high. For larger lettering you could do one of the following:

1. Adjust the scale in the character panel

2. Increase the document resolution (ppi), in Image>Image Size,  without  re-sampling. That will keep the same number of pixels for your image but the translation into a physical size will reduce. So, in turn, 1296 pt text will be larger (i.e take up more space) on the page. You can change the document resolution back later if you require , again with resampling off.

3. Work with a smaller document and a higher ppi. As pointed out above - do you really need a 500 x 500 inch document?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines