• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When I use sky replacement Could not complete your request because the ICC profile is invalid

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using sky replacement just fine on a group of images when I all of a sudden get this message "Could not complete your request because the ICC profile is invalid". I had just replaced the sky on an image but the next one triggered this message. I reset preferences and that didn't solve it. I originally had this issue on my laptop, but then went home and worked on my desktop, everything worked fine till I hit the 17th image and got the message. So this is the case on both my machines and both worked untill they didn't. One is a 2017 Macbook running Catalina and the other is on a 2020 Mini M2 Running Big Sur.  Any one have this issue?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What's the color working space of the offending document?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines