• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When Im zoomed out I can see my Paths clearly but whenever I zoom in the paths disappear :(

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNGCapture.PNGIve been using Photoshop 2021 perfectly with no issues for around 5 months now but only now it has been occuring

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what operating system you are using?

What is your screen size and resolution?

How do you have the UI set in Preferences?

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My screen size and resolution is 1600x1200 and I am using the most recent Photoshop 2021

Glory0101_0-1612166498009.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also using Windows and my GPU is turned on

Glory0101_0-1612178681647.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue - incredibly frustrating when you just want to get the update done and get back to work. My solution was to check (actually photographed) my preferences from the previous version of Photoshop 2020 (Phone cameras so handy for this stuff) and then just adjusted all the preference settings to be the same in Photoshop 2021. Problem solved. (I never delete the previous or 'old' version until I know I have the new version operating how I want it)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uh this is happening still right now with the latest photoshop. Can we get this fixed? And whoever came up with that new gradient tool needs to stop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nicki92489654  Go to Photoshop Preferences/Technology Preview and check “Disable Native Canvas”. Then check “Use Older GPU Mode (2016)”. Quit and relaunch PS. Also is there a reason you are still on 2021 and not taking advantage a newer version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll try that. I have 2 computers - one has the most recent photoshop and was having the same issues yesterday. My computer today is a WFH mac and experienced the same issues. I'm always hesitant about upgrading until all the bug have been worked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hmm i don't see the 'use older GPU Mode' . Is that under technoloty previews or another tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines