Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

When is the M1 version of Photoshop going to be able to import video frames to layers?

Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When is the M1 version of photoshop going to be able to import video frames to layers?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry that your not able to import video frames to layers while running Photoshop natively on the M1 Mac. We currently do not have an official timeline on when this would be available. For now, you can try running Photoshop under the Rosetta 2 as a workaround. For more details, please check: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211861

You can also post your question here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/photoshop/5f5f2092785c1f1e6cc4086b

This forum is monitored directly by our developers. They can look into your question & may offer some insights.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Telling me to not use the M1 version of photoshop is not a solution to the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd really love an update on this issue. There might not be a stated timeline for bringing all features to Apple Silicon, but there is a very real timeline for when I get fed up and cancel my subscription. Support my device with all features like a premium professional software should, this is such a joke. Apple Silicon isn't going away. Fix your broken software.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines