• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When opening photoshop, my file I was working on disappeared even though it was saved to cloud.

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on a file that was saved to the cloud, but my laptop quit photoshop unexpectedly. When I restarted my laptop and went back onto photoshop, it said my subscription ran out. I immediately went to re-subscribe and went back onto photoshop, and the file is now nowhere to be found. I have checked archived files, recently opened and/or worked on files, and have even checked the Bin. I am on the latest version of photoshop (2022). It was a file I had been working on for two days. When photoshop normally quits unexpectedly, it restores the file I was working on always, but I think the subscription running out caused the issue. I need the file, can anyone please help restore it. Thanks!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at Creative Cloud Assets - Adobe if you saved your file previously "to the cloud".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines