• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are release notes for Photoshop v25.11?

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are release notes for Photoshop v25.11?

No information is posted (at least no where I can find them).

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Hi @peterg2036972 

Please refer to this helpx for Ps 25.11 detailed info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/whats-new/2024-5.html

Fixed issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the available information, it appears that Photoshop 25.11 has not been released, with the current stable version being 25.9.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BOJI @Mike_Gondek @peterg2036972 
Photoshop 25.11 has been released. I've upgraded to this version a few days ago. I don't use the Beta version.

Photoshop 25.11.jpgPhotoshop 1.JPG

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 23, 2024 Jul 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not released yet, but in beta. 25.9 is latest.

Check the prerelease site

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not signed up to the Photoshop Beta so those do not appear in my CC Cloud updates. But CC Cloud is clearly showing me an update to the released Photoshop and says it is v25.11. And it does not say it is a (Beta) version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@peterg2036972  From memory, there is a bullet point system in the type tool, Improvements to the Adjustment Brush Tool and there is a new Selection Brush Tool. I'm not sure how accurate this is, as I too want to see the release notes for Photoshop 25.11. All I know was from the description before updating to Photoshop 25.11.

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find a short video about the new Selection Brush Tool.

Photoshop 2024: The Game-changing New Ai Selection Tool For The Adjustment Brush! - YouTube

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That one seems to be about the Adjustment Brush Tool and the Object Selection Tool, not the Selection Brush Tool.

I’ve already watched another one on the Selection Brush Tool specifically and so far it seems about as useless to me as the Adjustment Brush. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I quickly searched for the "New Selection tool", I couldn't find anything else.

I’ve already watched another one on the Selection Brush Tool specifically and so far it seems about as useless to me as the Adjustment Brush. 

By @c.pfaffenbichler

I'll agree with you.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 11 Pro 23H2 -- LR-Classic 13.4 - Photoshop 25.11 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got the Photoshop 25.11 update as well.

2511.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Selection Brush Tool does not seem to have been included in Photoshop’s helpx yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got also the update to Photoshop 25.11 in Germany

2024-07-23 12_19_02-Creative Cloud Desktop.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For once, Adobe has posted timely release notes. The second two links are always good for the most recent version.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2024-5.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks; apparently my search wasn’t up to date as your links definitely point to helpx-pages that refer to the »Selection Brush Tool«. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are release notes for Photoshop v25.11? No information is posted (at least no where I can find them).

By @peterg2036972

See this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-25-11-amp-photoshop-on-web-...

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @peterg2036972 

Please refer to this helpx for Ps 25.11 detailed info: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/whats-new/2024-5.html

Fixed issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines