Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Where are some instructions?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where may I find how-to instructions for the Adobe Photoshop 2021 Lifetime Edition photo editor I just received?  It is so different than the last version of Photoshop that I used that I am having great difficulty using it!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's "lifetime edition"? There's no such thing. Photoshop licenses have been subscription-based since 2013, and that's the only legal way to get it.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  The download invitation has now disappeared from the web.  OldGeorge

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a normal version of Photoshop, there are how-to instructions all over the application. When you start it up, click Learn to see how-to tutorials with lesson files that are included. Or choose Help > Hands-On Tutorials. Or choose Help > Photoshop Help. Or choose Edit > Search to find tools, steps, and more tutorials.

If you do not see all of those instructions in your version of Photoshop, and you did not buy it directly from Adobe, then you should talk to the company you bought it from and ask them why it is missing the lessons and instructions. If they do not have a good answer, they might have sold you an illegitimate copy of Photoshop, or something else entirely.

And if so, you should try to get them to give you a refund. Because the only legitmate current copies of Photoshop out there are sold directly from Adobe by subscription, there is no “Lifetime Edition.”

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  It is no longer Christmas and the invitation to download has disappeared from the web.  OldGeorge

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines