Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where I can buy Photoshop 2018 ?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

I'm watching a video tutorial, it's on Photoshop 2018. I have Photoshop 2022, I can't do it. Can you tell me where I can buy Photoshop 2018 ?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

You can view the brush name from here

2022-09-21 16_18_59-Window.png

The option to replace shape has been removed, to import shapes just use the Import Shapes option

2022-09-21 16_27_53-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2018 version is no longer available. 

If you post some information here on what technique or effect you are trying to achieve, someone here may be able to help you use Photoshop 2022 to make it happen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2018 is still available via direct link or contacting Adobe support. They can supply direct links to download if your computer cannot run 2022 due to hardware limitations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download and install Photoshop CC 2018 from here and use as part of your subscription

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear you cannot buy CC2018. As @Ged_Traynor pointed out there are sources to download the 2018 version but you will need to purchase a subscription to Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we ask why you want 2018? 2022 would have just about everything 2018 has (unless we're talking things like 3D, which were deprecated).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pascal26093851ad7z wrote:

I'm watching a video tutorial, it's on Photoshop 2018. I have Photoshop 2022, I can't do it. Can you tell me where I can buy Photoshop 2018 ?

Can you tell us what you are seeing in the 2018 tutorial that you cannot do in 2022? We can better advise if we know what it is that you are trying to do. If the tutorial is not behind a paywall, you can also link to it.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the 2022:
How to display the name next to the brushes?
I did not find an option "Replace shapes", how to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't send you a capture, it's a private video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can view the brush name from here

2022-09-21 16_18_59-Window.png

The option to replace shape has been removed, to import shapes just use the Import Shapes option

2022-09-21 16_27_53-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Ged said, in 2018 Shapes were only in the options bar. Now there is a (new-ish) Shapes panel that you can find in the Window menu. Choose Legacy Shapes and More from the panel menu to see the shapes that were in 2018. See Ged's screenshot of the Shapes panel and its menu.

After you add them from the Shapes menu you will also see them in the options bar as in your video.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @Pascal26093851ad7z 😊

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines