Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is the plugin folder for PS 24.0.0

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

After updating Photoshop to the lastest version a few weeks ago, my Alien Skin Exposure X3 filter is not longer available. I am trying to reinstall the plugin but cannot find the plugin folder for Photoshop 2023. All I can find is the folder for older versions (Photoshop 2022).

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See: Troubleshoot Plug-ins

Most current plug-ins should install to the "Shared Creative Cloud Location" which gives all versions of Photoshop access to your plug-ins. If you're manually dragging them into the "Version specific location" they won't load in a new version of Photoshop you install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugins folder is in the same place corrosponsding to 2023 as it was for 2022. You will need to copy the plugins from the old version over to there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could also be that X3 is not compatible with current PS builds.

The last update for that version was 2018 and Exposure is now up to version X7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I copied plugin folder from PS 2023 to the same folder (Plug-ins) PS 2024. And it works 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines