• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Photoshop version is working withour error?

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want new feature, i don't want any improvement. I just want to work with it. Last version is terrible. 

I can not work since 2 days and it cost to me too much.

Too many crashes, too many error messages, too many working tool problems...

I seem to be testing an untested version.

Please don't bring us to download a version that you are not sure is working properly.

Time is really valuable to some.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

This is primarily a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

»I don't want new feature, i don't want any improvement.«

Do you want Photoshop to work with new OS versions, hardware, drivers, …? 

That’s »Feature«. 

»Too many crashes, too many error messages, too many working tool problems...«

If you want to trouble-shoot the issues please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

* Which Photoshop version is working without error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probably in a parallel universe but I wouldn't be so sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" * Which Photoshop version is working without error?"

Photoshop is a complex application, complex applications have issues.  I have used most version.  I started with  Photoshop version 3. and skipped Cs4 for Adobe was adding GPU support in CS4 so I knew there would be issue.    No version of Photoshop I have uses have been issue free..   I did not use PS 0, PS 1, PS 2 and  CS4.  I did report an issue in CS5 that was introduced in CS4 Adjustment Panel Adobe Acknowledge it was a Problem that they may fix in some future release of Photoshop.  The problem is still in Photoshop version 22.4.1. There are bugs in Photoshop that Adobe has acknowledge and reported they are working on the problem. Some day perhaps some will actually be fixed.  You can count on Adobe fixing major  issues. If you want to use Photoshop you need to be able to work the minor issues Adobe does not seem to care to fix. Photoshop is a very useful but there are some minor issue that may bite you.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

»I don't want new feature, i don't want any improvement.«

Do you want Photoshop to work with new OS versions, hardware, drivers, …? 

That’s »Feature«. 

»Too many crashes, too many error messages, too many working tool problems...«

If you want to trouble-shoot the issues please read this (in particular the section titled "Supply pertinent information for more timely and effective answers”) and provide clear descriptions of the actual issues and your OS, hardware, …:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/community-how-to-guide-tips-amp-best-practices/td...

»Which Photoshop version is working without error?«

I am not sure there ever was a Photoshop version that did not include at least some bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you are right. my fault

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem; like I mentioned you could try to trouble-shoot the current issues and post more detailled information about the various pronlems. 

Rolling back to a previous Photoshop version may be useful in the short term (»Other versions« in the CC app), but in the long run it can prove problematic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe logo and "Adobe Support Community" strongly suggests an official forum, so that is certainly disappointing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mpnielsen wrote:

The Adobe logo and "Adobe Support Community" strongly suggests an official forum, so that is certainly disappointing.

At current the officially monitored site for Photoshop Feature Requests and Bug Reports is

Photoshop Family

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines