• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which product do I need?

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first heart of photoshop...it was photoshop. That was it. 
I looked away (for 20years) and looked back...and now theres dozens of products to choose from!

Please help me figure out which I need?

I want ai generated backgrounds for my products and I want to be able to edit pictures. If possible, ai generated pictures for my products, but that's not terribly important as I do use chapGPT for that right now. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2024 Jun 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @EmKate ,

In an Adobe forum, the responses you'd get will generally focus on Adobe products. 

I'll do that in relation to Photoshop and Firefly.

Adobe has evolved a lot on the last few years. along with Generative AI. You can use Adobe Firefly to create backgrounds that Adobe states are commercially safe. See thw FAQ below:
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/firefly/faq.html#using-firefly

Inside Photoshop, you have the traditional editing tools along with the ability to use Firefly to create content within your image background elements, objects to blend in the foreground.  See more at:
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/ai.html

So, Photoshop will do what you're asking about. Adobe's licence has changed from 20 years ago. You now subscribe and pay monthy. The advantage is that you get updates as they become available. The disadvantage is that you have an ongoing cost so it may not be suitable if you're not using the products all that often.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2024 Jun 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

»ai generated pictures for my products«

What kind of products are you talking about? 

For a lot of products this would seem like a problematic approach. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines