• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

While using the healing brush tool

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PS 22(23.1) on a Mac(Monterey 12.21). Today using the healing brush tool, after brushing over the bits I wanted to disappear, instead a white and yellow pattern appeared. I repeatedly tried and the same thing kept appearing after restarting PS, opening the file and trying again. While there were other layers NONE of them had that pattern. I certainly had never created it.  Neither was the pattern in in any part of the image or any other image previously opened. I shutdown PS & the computer and restarted both. Same result after opening PS. Shut down everything again, restarted in recovery. Then tried restetting the NVRAM. Still same result. 

Suggestions?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! First time I reset it, I had selected the spot Healing tool, so I reset that. Then I reset the Healing tool. And it worked. Panic: the greatest mental eraser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines