• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White border on PNG's when exporting using the "Layers to files" Option

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 and have the latest version of photoshop - when I export or use quick export to png my file is a perfect png but when I export using the "layers to files" option I end up with a white border around each element.

How can I fix this? 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post some screenshot with problem visible? It will be also useful to check and also post screenshot with Export Layers to Files dialogue open. There is option Transparency for PNG file format, have you checked that option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG-8 or PNG-24? 

Please post meaningful screenshots. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sound like you cut out objects in layers that had white backgrounds and missed some white around the edges of your objects. Upload your PSD so we can examine its layers. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The exact same thing happened to me and I never found out why. Mine were clean vectors imported from Illustrator and they never had a white backgroud. They were a series of icons and when I tested them on my website the white edge didn't appear.  So it might be worth it to test one in it's final location. 

The other weird part is if I exported them one at a time, the white edge didn't show. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines