• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do you force users to use the cloud?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I want to save I'm prompted to do it on the Creative Cloud.
I don't want that, I don't want this as a default, how do I turn this off ?

And why is there about 20 adobe programs running in the background at any given time?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Change saving location in preferences and close the applications you don't want open.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 09.02.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change saving location in preferences and close the applications you don't want open.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 09.02.42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to open the task manager and kill every single adobe apps running in the background each time I start my computer. Yes, everything is off, I purposfully selected to NOT run Adobe CC on startup and yet it's always on my task manager despite not being open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A professional solution from Adobe to handle such changes would be to have a box option to revert to the previous user setting (not cloud) right on the screen the first time when the "update" is implemented as in, when the user gets that ennoying "save to cloud and figure it out on your own if you don't like it" screen. No long term client likes to be belittled and be left figuring out imposed changes on their own, which can from the number of time this issue comes back be a real drain of time for NO reason at all.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines