• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Liquify not working correctly?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, (I'm relatively certain it has been since the last update) when I take a selection into Liquify I can see all the changes made, but, when I click okay to take it back to PS there are no changes at all.  I have tried to research this but cannot find an answer.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that no Liquify changes are being applied to the image in Photoshop. Could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the operating system you're working with?

Also, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PS version is 23.0.0 and Windows 10 Pro, Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the links.  I won't be able to do anything until Sunday as I am shooting a wedding tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines