• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Photoshop saving & Printing everything with a blue hue?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I save my images from photoshop & print them, it casts a strong blue hue over the entire image & ruins it. I can't figure out why this is happening! Is there something wrong with my color settings? I don't even know where to start. Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help!

This is how it saves & prints                                  This is how it's supposed to look & print

Blue tint.pnghow it should print.jpg

Here's it actually printed - see the blue compared to the white boarder where there is no image

after printing.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly, I don't know where I got it. Like I said, I never picked or changed any settings. I just used whatever my computer was set up with by default, and I didn't even know you could pick different settings for your printer. I just printed, and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works, just poorly. Most of your issues are due to improper use of Color Management. Both the Color Settings and that profile. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay? I have no idea what that means though or how to fix it. Is there a video I can watch that explains everything? I don't even know what to look up to find the right resources to fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think watching that video that you sent me earlier is enough information to help me fix it? I haven't had time to watch it yet, but I will. Iv'e been bouncing back & forth to this in between work but haven't really had time to sit down & learn about it yet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think at this time, KISS: Pick Printer Manages Color instead of Photoshop Manages Color and move on. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that, and it still prints with a hard blue tint instead of white. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And if you print this? 

http://www.digitaldog.net/files/2014PrinterTestFileFlat.tif.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines