• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why the workspace screen keep blinks despite having higher specifications and updated drivers?

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my Photoshop workspace keeps blinking although I updated my driver and having higher laptop specification than the minimum hardware requirement. For your information, my laptop equipped with Windows 10 Pro with 8G RAM powered by NVDIA GeForce GTX 950M Graphic Card. Also, all the drivers are updated, the laptop restarted multiple times, Photoshop shows no errors now and its fully compatible in this laptop. 

Somehow, the screen keeps blinking. Please assist me. 

Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Fadzli22546726dxvt it's a known issue with Photoshop version 24.3, enable this option in preferences and restart Photoshop

2023-03-25 10_03_30-Preferences.pngI'll move the thread to the Photoshop forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had exactly the same problem so followed the advice given by Ged_Traynor and it's now working ok in both standard and beta versions. How mere mortals are supposed to know about such things is beyond me. Many thanks Ged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines