• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: why transparent background turns white

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Even though I am following every step to get a transpararent GIF I am still not getting a transparent background. I also changed the preferences and turned off GPU composition. I am not sure if this issue has to do with the new Mac Pro M1 computer. Just in case, I will upload the screen shots just in case. thanks for your help

Pati

janee_0-1690569581431.png

janee_1-1690569604902.png

janee_2-1690569643436.gif

[Branched to new thread by moderator]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks transparent in Photoshop, transparent in Save for Web Dialogue... and the animation also looks transparent. Seems likes it working... not sure what the issue is?

best,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate you checking on it. Even though it looks transparent, even
when i upload the image to GIFHY, when i share it, in several platforms, it
losses the transparency. I know it is crazy, but here’s the same image. The
one with black background is transparent. The one with white background is
the same imaged after i shared it. Thanks again for your help. I’m about to
give up though. 😛

--
Patricia Awapara
LinkedIn <>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not seeing anything attached here. But I downloaded your previous GIF which does look like it is showing a background.

I have been making GIFS for decades... it definitely works. Do you have the most current version of Photoshop? Perhaps trying restarting Photohsop while holding down Command+Option+Shift? See if that helps?

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines