• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wie lange dauert es, bis die erneuerte Lizenz von meiner lokal installierten PS 2020 Version...

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie lange dauert es, bis die erneuerte Lizenz von meiner lokal installierten PS 2020 Version erkannt und akzeptiert wird?
Wenn ich meine PS 2020 lokal öffne, erscheint "Lizenz abgelaufen!
Habe die neue Lizenz aber schon vor einer Stunde über mein Adobe Portal gekauft und bezahlt.

Hat jemand eine Erfahrung, wie lange das geht??? Vor einem Jahr (ich nutze da System immer nur einmal im Jahr für einen Monat) ging das ganz schnell und unkompliziert.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

I also noticed when I look at your account using the email address you signed in to this forum with, that your membership shows a cancelled state. I suspect if you renewed you may have been logged in with a different email address. Looks like you might have another email address that includes 'yop' in the domain that has an active membership. Make sure you sign in with that email address. 

If you're still having trouble sign in here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and click on the chat b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be worth downloading a recent version of Photoshop (2023).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can sign out and sign back in to refresh your credentials.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed when I look at your account using the email address you signed in to this forum with, that your membership shows a cancelled state. I suspect if you renewed you may have been logged in with a different email address. Looks like you might have another email address that includes 'yop' in the domain that has an active membership. Make sure you sign in with that email address. 

If you're still having trouble sign in here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and click on the chat bubble in the lower right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved! Thank you so much-it was my mistake -I've been assigned with an other account. Sign out was not possible, but I bought the license now for the right account and then it was free to use after 30 seconds 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines