• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Window 11 and Photoshop/Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant buy a Laptop that isnt running Windows11. Everyone says Cloud, Photoshop and Lightroom wont work properly or load. Before i wate money on a laptop can someone confirm if there ae any problems as it work fine on my Windows 10 computers.

Regards

Carl

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All the Adobe CC applications are downloaded to your computer and operate in the normal way for programs. That is to say you don't need to be connected to the internet to use them. Adobe checks online periodically that you're up-to-date with your subscription. 
You just need to check the system requirements for the applications you wish to run, plenty of RAM is a key requirement.

Why not try the seven day free trial of Photoshop to see!

@64784228 wrote:

I cant buy a Laptop that isnt running Windows11. Everyone says Cloud, Photoshop and Lightroom wont work properly or load. Before i wate money on a laptop can someone confirm if there ae any problems as it work fine on my Windows 10 computers.

Regards

Carl

Regards

Carl

By @64784228

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines