• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Users as Photoshop 2023 HiReviewers

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new on Adobe Photoshop 2023 and wondering how to deal with MS Windows Users who I would like to invite for reviewing or edit my pics. How do you do that yourself?

Hints & tipps very welcome. BR Harald.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BR Harald,

Welcome to the community; thanks for reaching out.

So, with Photoshop, you can collaborate with other fellow designers. Now you can invite others to edit your Photoshop cloud documents. However, they should be a part of Adobe.

You can check in detail here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/invite-to-edit-cloud-documents.html

If you want to collaborate with the non-adobe crowd, try this out in Photoshop Beta. But, as it's the Beta version, there are chances you might get some issues.

Let us know if it helps,

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might also look at the sharing features in Lightroom. Both computer and mobile users can use these features.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/save-share-photos.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines