• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows/Wacom Intuos Pro M: Pen eraser acts like a brush after waking from hibernate/sleep

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11, Photoshop CC, Wacom Intuos Pro M.
I like to put my PC to sleep and/or hibernate it instead of shutting it down or leaving it on for long periods of time. I find that as of the most recent update, Photoshop, if it had been left open from the previous session, will treat the reverse of the Wacom pen (where the rubber would be on a pencil) like a brush where previously it had worked properly as an eraser. I do not believe this to be a bug with Wacom's drivers as Photoshop works properly once it has been closed and restarted.

Is this a known issue or anyone else has experienced because it is wasting time.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have you checked if there are any updated drivers available for your Wacom? On other programs do you find other problems or does it work perfectly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

is there any news? Do you still need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines