• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Would someone please test my script on a Mac ?

Participant ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have written a free script I call "Spiralizer" to make interesting patterns using a selected subject.
It is working fine on a PC.  I would like to be sure it works on a Mac.  I would also like suggestions.
If you message me, I will send the script and some quick start instructions.  The last item below is a video created using "Layers to Frames" after running Spiralizer.

473Zinnia001-stabilize-focus-2.jpg474flower arrangement.jpg475macro-flower-rings.jpg476Zinnia001-stabilize-focus.jpg

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Post your script as plain text, someplace like Dropbox and share it. It will look like this if you do:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mg817g9a9ymbasi/AADTmXUVxmFfM58bcyYE7yiwa?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post your script as plain text, someplace like Dropbox and share it. It will look like this if you do:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mg817g9a9ymbasi/AADTmXUVxmFfM58bcyYE7yiwa?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

BB's Spiralizer script is available at the link below.  Please also download the Quickstart and the Parameter Definitions files.

Suggestions please.

BB's Spiralizer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines