• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

write access not granted photoshop 2023

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am frustrated at the write acces not granted for my ps 2023 files. I can only save to cloud storage. I would hate to assume its a manipulated occurence. I truely wish to figure out a solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac or Windows PC? What version of Photoshop, is it only 2023 or do older versions have this problem? What happens when you try to save to a local drive (like your desktop), do you get an error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @domw34439870 if you are on a Mac, you need to make sure Photoshop is listed under Apple System Preferences/Security and Privacy/Full Disk Access. This is an Apple requirement, not Adobe.

If you are on Windows, make sure your user account has Admin access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect. This is the answer. Adobe can't be trusted. So it is good that Apple recognizes this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Brad Stoddard not the case at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I learned something today!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines