• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Write] Access not granted

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot save my edits in PS macOS Monterey 12.5.1    The error message "could not save as because write access not granted" I have gone through system>security and privacy>Privacy tab> Accessibility and checked Ps and LrC.   And still nothing  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried checking Photoshop in the Full Disk Access tab rather than Accessibility?

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Full Disk Access > check box for Adobe Photoshop

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/error-quot-could-not-save-as-because-...

Accessibility features allow people with a range of needs, including vision, hearing, physical and motor skills, to use their device more easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah did that as well. Still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odd.

Have you tried closing Photoshop and re-opening? Also never hurts to re-boot before re-launching Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that you don't have permissions to save to the location you are trying to save to.

• Try another location
  • Select the folder you are trying to save to in Finder and choose Get Info to see / change the permissions.

Let us know if either of these work.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for that idea Jane. I can save it to the cloud. not my first choice, because you know, I'm old. but it will help til I get the whole problem resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i'm on a brand new imac and i have tried EVERYTHING recommended to save a file from ps onto my external hard drive and NOTHING is working.

i've used a passport to save my files from adobe ps on my old imac and have never had a problem.

so frustrated --please advise.

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines