• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrote two texts with identical color and settings but each came out slightly different.

Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, I was making a design for my clothing brand and I wrote two different texts:

"MAKE YOUR OWN LEGACY " & " ESCAPE THE MATRIX ".

With these colors and settings on them:

Color: #22d222

Outer Glow: opacity- 49% spread- 10% size- 43%

But when I was putting them side by side I noticed a slight difference in the green texture of the words.
Screenshot 2023-04-12 135728.pngScreenshot 2023-04-12 135830.png

What can i do to fix this? Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Despite popular belief, hex codes don't define colors. A specific color is only defined if the color space is also defined. Hex is just base 16 notation for RGB numbers instead of base 10.

As long as the color spaces are the same, the color will be identical. If the color spaces are different, you get two different colors from that hex code.

color-space_3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the comment. How do I define the color space then to make it look indentical?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines