• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

xNormal plugin

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the xNormal plugin alot while working on assets. converting black and white information into normal maps.  Since i updated photoshop. I dont have a plugins folder anymore and I can't use the plugin.  Everytime I try, it sends me to the app store for plugins and its not in there.  Is there anything I can do? I have tried the chat help but i dont think the message was translating well.

I just want to be able to use my old plugin which is a 8BF file format.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plug-ins need to be located in the Shared Creative Cloud plug-in location for Photoshop to see and load the plug-ins.

Find and install your previous plugins into 

Win: Hard Drive\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC
macOS: Hard Drive/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-Ins/[Photoshop version number]/File Formats.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/plug-ins-photoshop-troubleshooting.html

Rosa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you. I have tried this method and it does not work with the plugin.  It seems updating photoshop has made my plugin pointless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines