Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom por arrasto indisponível no Photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pessoal, boa noite.
Então, estou tendo um problema com o Zoom do Photoshop. Ocorre que a função Zoom por arrasto está indisponível. 
Em busca de um tutorial que pudesse me ajudar a resolver esse problema, eu verifiquei que a solução poderia ser simples, se a caixa de ativação do que seria o processador gráfico (o que me permitiria usar o zoom por arrasto) não está disponível (print abaixo). Tentei algumas coisas aqui (reverter driver, atualizar processador) e de nada adiantou.
Existe alguma outra solução para o meu problema?
Agradeço desde já a atenção.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What GPU do you have, judging by your screenshot you seem to be running an under powered PC to run Photoshop 2021.

Photoshop requires a minimum of 8GB of RAM, you only have 4GB with only 2GB available to Photoshop, also you need a GPU with a minmum of 2GB of VRAM.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Goodnight. Sorry for the delay in responding. Yeah, my computer is old, so I believe I won't have this "Scrubby Zoom" feature for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines