• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zoom shortcut doesn't work anymore in Photoshop CC???

Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command+Spacebar & Option+Command+Spacebar only works when the hand tool is active... It used to do that anytime. Anyone else having this problem? I have seen people having this problem ranging back to 2011 but none of the "fixes" have worked for me.

I just transferred everything from my old macbook pro (where it worked fine) to a new 27" iMac. I am using a (NON-BLUETOOTH keyboard and a WIRED Razor mouse) which is what I used with the macbook pro. I have also uninstalled/installed PSCC as well as IllustratorCC. BTW, it doesn't work in Illustrator either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Ok, I fixed it. The iMac wasn't recognizing my keyboard correctly... I guess that was causing the issue. Used a Bluetooth keyboard and trashed the old bluetooth profile and paired it with the imac again and all is good. Thanks to both of you for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of the above to no avail. I turned off Smart Zoom and Rotate in the SyatemPreferences/Trackpad/ Zoom & Scroll menu. Now working again. Hope this helps.

Screen Shot 2021-11-03 at 8.14.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines