• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Zooming ,Scrolling and Hand Tool Sluggish Photoshop 20.0.6 Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing annoying lagging when using hand tool or zooming/scrolling. Specifically when I hit spacebar for example to move canvas around, it freezes for split second and only then moves. When I hold spacebar for 1 second and move, then it moves without any lag. I tried updating Nvidia drivers, tried all options in PS performace, nothing helps.

Win10 x64, geForce 1050 TI, 2 monitors, one 1440p at 60Hz, other 1080p at 60Hz.

Thank you

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Please update Photoshop to version 21.0.1 which is the most recent version and let us know if that helps with the performance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you it worked for me, using Photoshop was getting frustrating...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for me enabling this option fixed which was unticked before... I had issue with rotating canvas which was showing error saying OpenCL whatever stuff document support error. And the canvas hand dragging was so laggy. But, ticking this option just fixed a lot of headache..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Holy crap that worked. It's been so frustrating trying to move the canvas when zoomed in while using the selection tool. This fixed it nicely. thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best Work Photoshop  I Work This Site Chek Alqaimar.com

M Akhtar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since v22, v23 and v24 (not sure about v21) the canvas is laggy when scrolling with navigator window opened.

With v19 and v20 everything is fine. Seems like with v22 (or maybe v21) the Navigator windos is broken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still laggy with the last version. v24.0.1.  Anyone has a solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Developers knows about that issue. I hope it will be fixed soon 🙂

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/p-lagging-scrolling-hand-tool-with-navigator...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still no news regarding the laggy scrolling in combination with navigator window. I become more and more desperate....Its been for months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines