• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Fresco features for desktop?

Contributor ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello would adobe ever consider making adobe fresco features available on desktop for professional use? I would love for the features to be implemented into photoshop like perspective tools, rulers, hold to create shapes , ect but with a large monitor on desktop. I do realize thats sort of a dream at this point since photoshop is really focused on selections and filters/photography usually. But it would be great to have a dedicated drawing experience for artist/painters who work profressionally so photoshop can continue to focus on photography. Adobe is the worlds number one art software creators, but never really focused on people who draw/paint much until fresco so would love to see that aimed at professional users on more on powerful desktop machines aswell.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah my friend is a photoshop CS6 painter and he barely notice any change in the CC version lol
it would be great to add more feature to support painters or improve the brush engine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love Adobe to add vector brushes and maybe the water color brush too
that would be great since fresco only on mobile devices may be some feature transfer to photoshop is great 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems as if the decision to create Fresco was a sign that Photoshop will abandon it's improvements to the brush engine of Photoshop. This is sad as Photoshop is the main painting application for a huge amount of digital painters. With Fresco being a horrible program that also crashes all the time, we are left with an outdated brush engine that might never see any updates again. Even freeware painting apps have a better brush engine at this point.

I have switched to Clip Studio Paint a while ago now. Even with its quirks, it's much more powerful for painting than Photoshop. The decision makers at Adobe are doing a really bad job in recent years. They managed to turn Photoshop into a toy instead of working on improving every-day-tools and functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate