• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you create a plugin to add to Photoshop to be able to create animated NFT artwork & export

Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you create a plugin to add to Photoshop to be able to create animated NFT artwork & export all through photoshop without having to learn After Effects or having to export using two programs , photoshop and than After Effects . 

It would save the user lots of time and money and also would allow people who only know photoshop to be able to continue making digital art and be able to export and create all in one program. Also I wouldn't' mind paying extra per month via the cloud subscription to have this option and I'm sure many others who are also in the same situation of being very knowledgeable about photshop ( shortcuts , layout , designing interface ) would appreciate the simplicity and easy of being able to continue designing in the program they love so much Photoshop 🙂 

ps thank you for your time and consideration on this matter ! 

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

I'd like to suggest that you put this into the Adobe team in the New Feathure Request form:

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate