• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Capture now in Photoshop

Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've long wished for some of the functionality of Adobe Capture to be accesable to Photoshop without having to export an image as a Graphic, and then work on it with Capture on my phone. Wish has been granted! In the Libraries panel, if you click on the Add Content icon, one of the options is "Create from Image". This opens up Capture right inside Photoshop.

I'v liked Cature for its pattern making function, but a cool new feature is to make gradients from your image. You can drag the stops around, sop the gradient will be sampled along a path (not an actual Photoshop path, though). I can think of a lot of uses for this.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's great that they're making it easier to integrate some of the mobile apps into PS. I've used Capture a little, maybe I'll use it more now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is nice, but would be even better if it was more discoverable... maybe through the menus as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, PECourtejoie - one of the many hidden features nobody knows about, lol. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate