• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change the corner radius of rounded rectangles after they've been drawn

Mentor ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to be able to select one or more existing rounded rectangle shapes and change the corner radius to a precise amount by entering a pixel value with the keyboard. Right now, the only way to get a precise corner radius after the rectangle has been created is to zoom in and carefully use the corner widgets. That's a pain if you want to change the corner radius of a bunch of boxes.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

@Kris Hunt 

Did you try the Selection tool or Direct Selection tool with the Properties panel?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kris Hunt 

Did you try the Selection tool or Direct Selection tool with the Properties panel?

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, I did not. That's the first use I've had for the Properties panel in the history of all time. Last time I looked at it, it appeared to duplicate everything that was already in the Control Bar, so it looked pointless. I was trying to change the value in the Control Bar at the top of the screen, which really should have worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate