• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker eyedropper in Colorize filter

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When choosing a color for the focal point within the Neural Colorize filter it would be great to have an eye dropper. The filter doesn't always choose the correct color, but the desired color is present in another part of the colorized image. It would be great to be able to just select the desired color to use with the focal point.  

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! An eydropper tool inside this plugin would be extremely helpful. For instance, when the filter accurately gets something like a patch of grass the right color, sometimes it's tricky to match another patch of grass that it missed. But if you could just eyedropper the one color, you could apply it to any instance of grass in the image. And so on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did come across this video! It basically details how you can accomplish what we're talkin g about with the request for an eye dropper. It was a real game changer for me using this tool. Check it out! I think you'll be pretty excited by the potential too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops... this video: https://youtu.be/tt9zCVbNsnQ

Votes

Translate

Translate