• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colorizer Neural Filter Needs a Color Picker Eye Dropper

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the colorizer neural filter for a few months now. It does a pretty good job most of the time. But what I find baffling is that once the automatic colors are applied, you don't have the ability to use an eyedropper to color pick one of the colors automatically applied and use it elsewhere. As an example, I just colorized an old photo of my father. But the colorizer applied color to only a portion of his pants. I want to apply the same automatically-applied color to other parts of his pants. There should be a way to copy a color already used and apply it elsewhere in the photo, but this feature does not exist.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, maybe I misunderstand but I think you can add colours in the preview window

Imaginerie_0-1678459685204.png

this is what you get when you click on the preview window

Imaginerie_0-1678459945911.png

you can add many colour points in the image.

provided that you untick "auto color" and you click on the various areas you want to color it should work.
As for picking the same colour, you'll need to click on the color box to trigger the colour picker, wher you can copy and paste your codes (here it's the hex code that is highlighted)

Imaginerie_0-1678460040591.png

Maybe I didn't get your question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the late reply. The issue I have is that once the auto colorizing is completed, there are parts of the image that did not get the color added to them. I want to use the exact color from the areas already colorized so It would be good to have an eyedropper added to the color selection panel so that I can get the exact color from the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate