• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favourite Font List Export

Engaged ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to back up the favourite fonts list in Ps or Ai. They manage font lists in their character panel differently. How can export and import the favourite font list in Photoshop or illustrator?

ss.png

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend using your Creative Cloud Libraries to store your character styles. Here's how:

1. Go to the Libraries panel in either Photoshop or Illustrator (Window > Libraries) and click Create a new library (if you don't already have a CC Library for your styles).
  2. Apply the character styles to text in either a Photoshop or Illustrator document.
  3. Select the text (you can only select one style at a time though for CC Libraries to recognize it).
  4. With your CC Library open, go to the bottom of your Libraries panel and click the +.
  5. Select Character Style.
  6. Repeat for any other Character Styles that you'd like to add.

Once they've been added to your CC Library, you can apply them in either application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. But this is the most awful method I have seen yet! I won't go for this one! What if Adobe add FavFonts to Preset Manager (Edit>Presets>Export/Import Presets...)?!!

Votes

Translate

Translate