• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame.io for Photoshop creative cloud plans?

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would Adobe consider offering say a "lite" addon or plan for Photoshop CC users more for stills, perhaps without the video functionality?

Tried it out for a bit, and the features seem more robust compared to the "share for commenting" feature as it allows sharing full folders instead of individual files only.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@arzelia wrote:

Would Adobe consider offering say a "lite" addon or plan for Photoshop CC users more for stills...?

Adobe has that — it's called Photoshop Elements. You can get a free trial. When I was looking up the link I noticed it's 30% off right now, but it doesn't say for how long. It's not a subscription; the license is perpetual.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/buy-elements.html

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took a look at the software. It's nothing like Frame.io. It is more like a lite app to touch up your photos.

FYI, Frame.io is a cloud solution that allows collaboration and for clients / team members to annotate and mark up on the images or videos. It is currently offerred for those with Adobe Premiere subscription for video editing annotations.

I'm asking if there might be a lite version of Frame.io plans for Photoshop users. I think you might have misunderstood wanted a lite Photoshop plan instead. I'll edit the OP to be clearer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@arzelia wrote:

I'm asking if there might be a lite version of Frame.io plans for Photoshop users. I think you might have misunderstood wanted a lite Photoshop plan instead. I'll edit the OP to be clearer.

I did misunderstand, as I didn't read the subject line, and I apologize. Thank you for the clarification.

I'll move your post from Photoshop Discussions to Photoshop Ideas.

Jane

Forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate