• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Future Wishlist for Photoshop (Draft Tools, 3d,AI)

Contributor ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello long time user here, I work in design for film and games. Here are some features/ technologies I'd love to see in photoshop

Draftsmen tools

1.) A perspective drawing feature is a popular request from colleagues I see, as well as my own. It's sort of an old thing most art programs have for a decade (including ipad app fresco) but it was would incredible to have in the desktop powerhouse of photoshop finaly.

2.) Smart shapes. If you hold your stroke it creates a shape or a line like procreate, and fresco.

3D Drawing Tools

I see adobe has pushed for 3D recently but I dont see a tool that allows you to draw in 3d. Photoshop did allow that to some degree but it was taken out. Why not bring it back but simplify it? Drawing in 3D is great, I'd love to see adobes take on a mental canvas simple sketch approach. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dSmfZfmnsM

AI

This is something photoshop is probbably already working on with their neural filters like changing a landscape to snow, but a few companies has taken this further allowing AI to generate anything you type in such as Dalle.2, and Midjourney. Im sure eventually this ability will be in photoshop as well. https://openai.com/dall-e-2/

Thank you for listening to what I'd love to see in photoshop. Especially the perspective drawing tools. Thank you

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Please follow the guidelines and post one thread by idea, so that users can vote and discuss each suggestion individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate