• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-touch trackpad constant canvas manipulation

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a 13 inch Wacom cintiq with touch turned off because of imperfect palm rejection.

I have Apple's Magic trackpad 2 right next to it, and I thought it would be great to pan, rotate and zoom my canvas, but it turns out each action is independant and it doesn't really work so well.

For example, if I try to rotate with two fingers, the action is not always detected as a rotation, it takes a second before the rotation image appears and then it's relatively difficult to rotate more than 30 degrees in one gesture.

It would be nice if there was a way to enable trackpad manipulation that resembles what you can do in Procreate on iPad, where you can naturally move, zoom and rotate with your fingers in one move.

I hope this makes sense, I think this could be a very pleasant surprise to some users, an unexpected wow moment when they realize they didn't know they needed this so bad 😛

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?