• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Naming and Order Options for Layer to Files

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently needed to use the Export option for Layers to Files and found it could really be more helpful with these options added.

If you could name the layers with the same options as Batch Rename in Bridge it would be very helpful.

And if you could choose what order is used to create the files, top to bottom or bottom top, would be great as well.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if Adobe updated various default scripts. As this is a script, it can be modified by anyone... That being said, many of these Adobe scripts are rather complex and not always easy to to modify.

Including all of the features of Bridge's Batch Rename would be quite a task in itself and only so much is possible in a script.

The saving order should be easier to modify, either in the script or by using select all layers and arrange/reverse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not a feature I use very often, but the time I did, naming and order options immediately came to mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate