Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New preference option for Command-0 shortcut

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Description:

When using Photoshop on my desktop Mac, I work in "full screen mode with menu bar" most of the time. I have one monitor so I have an image area and tools/palettes areas that share the space. I use command-0 to see the full image a lot, but I run into a situation that could be better I think: maybe you'll agree. When I hit apple-0 to see the full image, the way it works now is that the image fills the size of the monitor. This is good sometimes, but I'd love a preference for that key command to toggle between "fill the monitor" and "fills the available space not occupied by palettes and tools". I'm constantly typing apple-0, then apple-minus to zoom out just a little to make it smaller and then moving the image with the hand tool via the space bar, to the open, non-palette/tool area.

Value:

My three steps could be one! 1) Command-0  >  2) Command-minus  >  3) Space bar & move to middle ... could be ... 1) Command-0 ... and be done! All with just a preference option.

Thanks for offering a place to make these requests!

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?