Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Option for background layer in Liquify

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could find that option in Liquify but if there is none, it should exist:
When wanting to deform a shape in liquify, there is an option that we can turn on some other layer to be above or underneath the one we are currently working on. But there would be nice if there is an option of turning on some solid color layer beneath all of those so that we can better see how we are deforming current layer. Like shown in the image below, in this kind of situations it is difficult to see where the edges of inner part of the shirt, which is one layer, meets the front part of the shirt and to adjust the joint precisely. So if we had an option to turn on some solid color background (color that we can choose from a palette) that will be beneath all layers it would be very helpful

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes agreed!! I've used liquify featurf in the ipad app Procreate. I haven't used it on the Photoshop and macbook pro but it looks even better when watfching videos of it. right now, Procreeate doesn't have a liquid background specified feature but I would def love to see this featurfe on both photoshop and Procreate platforms. 

Votes

Translate

Translate