• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to access iPadOS clipboard

LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I copy text from outside Photoshop (i.e. another iPadOS app), I can’t paste it into a text layer inside Photoshop. The reverse is also true.

In my case, I wanted to copy chunks of text from my resume (developed in Photoshop), into an online spellchecker — but can’t do so.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Well, apparently the dude who said clipboard cut and paste wasn't on the development roadmap didn't know (cursing removed) he was talking about, because behold: It was on the roadmap because it is functioning right this very minute on my crusty old 2015 iPad Pro:

IMG_0342.png
THANK YOU ADOBE, better late than never! Although you may already have lost a lot of users.

Votes

Translate

Translate
82 Comments
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. And highly disappointed this simple problem has been open now for two years with no solve in sight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absolutely ridiculous that this most basic of features is missing on mobile apps. Cannot believe its been open for over 2 years and no one seems to care? Adobe you need to sort this out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, Copy/Paste is not in in-plan. There is no plan for Copy/Paste. Check out "New and Upcoming Features" in the iPad Mobile App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@pjglad ...well that sucks. Why not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe workflow is horrible [cursing removed], zero point in having moblie apps! I thought having the pen to draw would be nice but its only good for quick edits no real work because 99% of the desk top software features arent available. 

If you dont havee a laptop your stuck behind that desk forever!!!!! Zero Mobile workflow equals less customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, apparently the dude who said clipboard cut and paste wasn't on the development roadmap didn't know (cursing removed) he was talking about, because behold: It was on the roadmap because it is functioning right this very minute on my crusty old 2015 iPad Pro:

IMG_0342.png
THANK YOU ADOBE, better late than never! Although you may already have lost a lot of users.

Votes

Translate

Translate