• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Ability to organize Paths into Groups just like the Layers panel

Explorer ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a lot of paths for detailed retouching. I often run out of pallet space and have to scroll thru my paths to find the one(s) I need.It would be a big plus if the paths could be organized into groups just like the layers pallet.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop: At times I make a lot of paths in my work. Sometimes its a lot. So much so that I thought it'd be nice to be able to create folders I could use to help organize my paths. This happens on rare occasions but I thought may be a helpful feature down the road. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also for alpha channels!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To manage all of your paths in a complex composing it would be very helpful if you could group paths just how you can group layers.
I think this small feature would improve the workflow with paths a lot and I hope to see this in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if I responded to this before my my original reply is not listed.  I, too, use many paths.  The suggested idea would be great if implemented.  I have made a work around.  After finishing a section of paths, I add them all together, correct any spots where there is no overlap, then create a new path from the combination.  I  am also now using multiple count groups with different colors which helps keep track what what combination paths are where in the project.  Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This feature has been requested for years now. it really is one of the more useful feature requests. Please make this happen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make sure you Me Too the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been asking for this for several years now. When are we going to get folders (groups) for the Paths pallet? Layers has had this for eons, but Paths never got it. Please make this happen. Oh look, there's one of my requests way back in 2012. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

11 years old request... not even under review... OMG

Votes

Translate

Translate