• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Add Pen Tool to work with paths on iPad/mobile

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, this is absolutely not “Photoshop on iPad” as stated and promised in the lead up to launch! You must quickly include the Pen tool to create paths as this is a basic essential of compositing! Please do this quickly. Thank you.

Idea Under review
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
37 Comments
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add the pen tool, please

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pen tool is very essential, it's surprising iPad app doesn't have it. I'll have to unsubscribe it if its not added. Very difficult to work without it. Kindly add it asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we approach 2023, the pen tool has still not been added. Despite the initial hype it seams development has stalled, but I still live in hope that photoshop on the ipad will one day be delivered. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PEN paths PLEASE C'mon!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please we need the pen tool ASAP!!! It's so essential to how I make art!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2023 Jul 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe, it has been 3 years now since this request started. How hard is it to just copy code from the Illustrator app and add it into Photoshop??? Seems a little lazy if you ask me that it takes you soooooooo long to make any sort of changes. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there still no pen tool. It is infuriating trying to do anything on ps ipad when it lacks basic essential tools. Why am I even paying for this anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's frustrating that Adobe spends all its development budget on AI tools which I rarely use for concept art/illustrations. I do however rely heavily on standard tools, like the pen tool that can be found in the desktop application. At this point I have therefore given up using PS on the iPad. As for implementation of a more realistic brush engine, I won't hold my breath. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pen tool is an essential tool, please update the app!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add Pen Tool to the iPad version, its a very very basic feature to work with layers and mask portions of the image and being able to edit them easily.

I'm relying on Affinity Photo v2 on iPad with is way more developed and complete...  and using PSD only for the Camera Raw feature. Which is kinda ridiculous, given the fame of Adobe Photoshop and size of the team. More focus on making the iPad version useful with the basic features please 😉 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2023 Sep 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pen tool is a critical feature of photoshop. Shocked to see that iPad app does not have it with the amount of support and hype between Apple and Adobe. Please include the pen tool. Genuinely considering other illustration suites now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2024 Apr 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without the pen tool I can't even use the app. It's essential!

Votes

Translate

Translate