• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Better color dynamics for artists

Contributor ,
Aug 04, 2011 Aug 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now Color Dynamics is kinda useless because it creates a motley sausage when used. It'd be amazing to have dynamic of color applied to a single stroke rather than to every single sample of the brush.

Image is not available

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012
This has been implemented in CS6. In the Color Dynamics pane of the Brush panel there is an Apply Per Tip setting to get the behavior seen in previous versions. Without the setting enabled you get Color Dynamics pre stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2011 Aug 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, not a bad idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2012 Jan 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see an additional option for Color Jitter on the Brush Controls. Currently, when Color Jitter is enabled, the brush will jitter through several colors during a single stroke. I would like to have the option to still jitter through the colors, but only one color for the duration of each stroke. Each stroke would be a single, but different color. If this is unclear, I can post a jpeg showing what I mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been implemented in CS6. In the Color Dynamics pane of the Brush panel there is an Apply Per Tip setting to get the behavior seen in previous versions. Without the setting enabled you get Color Dynamics pre stroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, I was very happy to see this, and other brush improvements in CS6! The enhanced texture controls for brushes are useful too, for either bringing out more subtle textures, or softening too strong textures. Quite helpful!

Votes

Translate

Translate