Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

P: Better on canvas controls and gradient live preview

6 Votes
Participant ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You made live previews for the Blend modes, why not to improve the Gradient too?

It would be very handy, like in the Illustrator.

gradient.gif

Idea No status
TOPICS
Cross-app workflows, macOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
Advisor ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, the Ps gradient tools have needed an update for 20 years. How is it that we still need to dive 3 windows deep to change a color? Or that we have no on-canvas controls? Or that the banding is still no bad with no heavier dither options available? Why has this tool been so neglected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems, you forgot to vote if you agree. You can also create your own topic with your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been making these requests for 20 years already. And again, Ivan, you're not actually describing what exactly your request is...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't you see the attached gif animation? or just trolling?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dude, i'm not trolling you here. I'm trying to help you understand that when you make a feature request, you need to explain exactly what it is you want. And like i said, we've been requesting live grads for decades already, as well as the other features i've mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

any proofs of you "requesting ... for decades"? you even haven't voted in this topic, lol

I don't think the Adobe staff are so silly (as some participants here), the request is more than clear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines