• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Merged copy without adjustment layers.

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2012 Jan 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've run into situations where I need to make a merged copy of all of the raster layers, but want to exclude the effects of the adjustment layers. It would be great to have this functionality similar to the clone tool's ability to exclude adjustment layers from the sample area.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012
With Layer filtering in CS6 you can do this fairly quickly. Filter on Kind with Pixel Layers selected (the first icon next to the popup) select the layers, then do a merged copy of the filtered layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2012 Apr 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Layer filtering in CS6 you can do this fairly quickly. Filter on Kind with Pixel Layers selected (the first icon next to the popup) select the layers, then do a merged copy of the filtered layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2013 Mar 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This doesn't really solve my problem, but perhaps I wasn't clear in my description. Your proposed method allows me to merge those layers in the layers palette, but I would like to merge areas that I have selected on the canvas.

What I'm looking for is the same effect you get with Edit>copy merged when you have a floating selection, but the ability to omit adjustment layers, and layers above the selected layer.

Please let me know if that is clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate